Web & Social Media - Intern (12-month placement)
- You will work in the Core Global Marketing Function and will support the Web & Social Media Manager (based in France) on global and local digital projects to help implementing a comprehensive strategy to effectively leverage digital channels in increasing AXA IM’s visibility amongst its main clients.
- You would also work on adhoc projects across AXA IM Digital ecosystem such as fund centre migration, social media campaigns, digital transition, to gain a wide experience of digital marketing and corporate processes.
Area of Responsibilities
• Support the day to day management of UK and US LinkedIn activity (targeting local audiences)
This will include in particular:
- Working within guidelines and policies in accordance with global and local, legal and compliance regulations
- Helping create relevant editorial content for social channels in line with AXA IM’s social media strategy.
- Assisting in the development of digital content strategies and design assets for organic and paid social media
- Working with corporate channel owner and local marketing managers.
• Support the Web & Social Media Manager on the management of the AXA IM Global, Core, UK, US, Nordics websites to curate and update content and ensure that we feature the most important pieces of content at any given time.
• Proactively source content from around the business which would be appropriate to re-use on web or/and social media platforms.
• Work closely with external agencies to always enhance the user experience across all digital channels (SEO, UX, Accessibility, Paid Campaigns).
• Run regular calls with the digital community of AXA IM and support the web coordination with all countries, ensure we share guidelines, best practices and leverage where appropriate.
• Support in the analysis, review and report on effectiveness of web and social media activities to maximise results.
• Suggest/implement new processes, procedures or practices that help the team become a more efficient and effective resource for the AXA IM business.
• Help manage the team’s overall efficiency by helping to prepare meetings as well as maintaining workflows and pipeline documents as and when relevant.
• Skills-based development: Over time the candidate will also take ownership of ad hoc web and social media projects to develop project management and broader communications skills.
• You will be an enthusiastic self-starter with interest for digital marketing
• Strong command of the English language, written and spoken
• Knowledge of French, or any other languages is an additional benefit
• Very strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, and the ability to liaise with a variety of staff of all levels
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Good knowledge of InDesign and After Effects is a big advantage
• Previous experience/interest in financial markets/asset classes helpful but not required