Urban Outfitters Home & Media Buying Intern - London, UK
Urban Outfitters Europe
🚀 Placement Program
- The main objective of this role is to support and be a part of our Urban Outfitters Buying teams. The internship is within the Home & Tech team which is an integral part of our growing UO business in Europe and the UK.
Area of Responsibilities
Media & Journalism
- Product sales analysis
- Adhoc reporting
- Sample Management
- Work closely with buying & visual merchandising to review stock levels of products that are being featured on the website.
- Cross departmental exposure within buying, core planning, marketing, and the studio.
- You must be an undergraduate student at a UK University undertaking an accredited placement year or currently working in one of our URBN stores.
- You must be available for 1-year full time from July 2023 until July 2024.
- A passion and enthusiasm for the Urban Outfitters brand and what we represent
- A love for fashion and be interested in the market at large
- Ability to multitask in our fast-paced buying office
- Work-life balance:
-Flexible start and finish times
-Bring your dog to work
-Employees Assistance program to support with mental, physical and financial health
-Fully equipped free gym and on-site wellness room in Brick Lane and 50% discount of external gym memberships
-Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount:
-Up to 40% off at all URBN Brands (Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and more!)
-One paid day to either volunteer or fundraise for a charity of your choice
-Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan
- Continued Development:
-We offer structured support within the business alongside continued learning and development