Undergraduate (Year In Industry) Project Analyst Placement
QR's reputation for product data management and consultancy has put us at the vanguard of transforming the automotive, aerospace and robotics industries across the globe, as they seek to build better products and a more sustainable future. As a team, we are particularly excited to be supporting the development of some truly planet-changing products, including connected, electric and solar vehicles and an increasingly diverse range of new technologies.
For over ten years, Quick Release has provided 12-15 month placements to over 60 undergraduates and we're incredibly proud of the experience we're able to offer. Our placements get the same experience as every other team member - with extensive training and development and exposure to critical projects with some amazing clients and products. It's the perfect preparation for any professional career, giving you experience that will be valued by any employer (especially us!).
Area of Responsibilities
- Complete first-class induction training (in a cohort that learns together).
- Learn from the best on real, client-facing projects.
- Develop technical product data management expertise.
- Experience a range of projects, businesses, sectors, and workplaces, getting to know and understand how our clients operate.
- Develop strong trusting relationships with clients and team-mates.
- Build the capability to own and deliver results on your own workstreams as you discover your own special powers.
- Develop your business acumen, and learn a lot about yourself and what you want to do professionally longer term.
- On track for a first-class or high 2.1 bachelors’ degree or masters’ degree in any discipline (it doesn’t need to be STEM).
- Hard work and determination to be the best, you genuinely want to make things better for people and the planet.
- Strong communication skills, accompanied by self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- The ability to make sense of complexity and present compelling data-driven stories and propose solutions.
- The positivity, passion, resilience and energy to do what it takes to succeed.
- A salary of £22,000 per annum
- 24 days annual leave
- The same benefits as the rest of the team including a pension plan, health and wellbeing fund, clubs, discounts etc.
- A highly motivated, diverse, talented and supportive team with a positive, people-focused company culture.
- Extensive induction training and ongoing learning and development.
- Lots of team events, sports clubs, CSR, mental health, diversity and wellbeing initiates and a direct line to management and leadership for your ideas.
- The knowledge, skills and experience to ensure you’ll always be in demand, wherever your career may take you…