Undergraduate Internship - Quality Assurance - fixed term 12 months
British American Tobacco
🚀 Placement Program
The intern will be fundamental for identification and implementation of changes in the quality system, actively engaging with our stakeholders from different functions.
Area of Responsibilities
- Support ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Produce quality documentation for analytical processes.
- Develop a record management for technical trainings using the available systems (master control and/or ELN Nugenesis).
- Perform ISO 17025 assessment on specific analytical methods.
- Act on quality related findings from internal and external audits.
- to perform ISO 17025 assessments
- to develop new training records system
- To follow up and act on gap analysis
- To assist technical team on the requirements of ISO 17025 requirements
- To revise quality documentation in Master control
- Understanding of a quality system;
- Able to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions;
- Have a collaborative and flexible style. Able to influence partners to achieve desired outcomes;
- Strong communications and inter-personal skills to support quality assurance stakeholders;
- Has the ability to prioritise and manage own workload;
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Science, or a related discipline.
- Experience in an accredited environmental laboratory;
- Power BI and Nugenesis systems knowledge.