Undergraduate Internship - Consumable Technology - fixed term 12 months
British American Tobacco
🚀 Placement Program
The Intern will be a member of the Sustainable Materials Development Team, within Consumable Technology – supporting key Life Cycle Analysis activities.
To deliver this, the Intern will support the delivery of assigned project activities.
Self-leadership and great collaboration skills, across internal and external partners is essential to support the delivery of the Consumable Technology vision.
Area of Responsibilities
Ensure Sustainable Material Tech Blocks are completed, in a consistent manner with the principles of our Innovation Framework:
- Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) activities;
- Development of ES initiatives;
- Support development of Sustainable Material ‘Technology Blocks’;
- Support the identification of opportunity areas within the R&D New Categories Consumables Technology Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Business Strategy, or related;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Can lead-self effectively;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with multiple departments and stakeholders;
- Planning & ability to complete assigned projects activities;
- A drive to leverage specialist knowledge to improve ways of working;
- Able to develop both individual and team technical capabilities;
- A key resource, in championing sustainable development - defining and promoting sustainability best practice wherever possible;
- Placement Year.