UK Summer Internship - Structures Engineer Intern
🚀 Summer Internship
⌛ 26d left
Apply by Apr 10
- At Jacobs we turn great ideas into reality, and we’re looking for the most curious minds and passionate individuals to be our next generation of leaders.
- We are excited to be offering an internship position as an Intern Structures Engineer in Leeds office.
Area of Responsibilities
- The biggest questions spark our curious minds. At Jacobs, we solve the most important problems, the ones for the real world. Whether it’s projects focused on addressing the climate emergency, improving our security, or benefiting our communities by improving transportation links and infrastructure, these are just some of the ways we are working to build a better future for all.
- On track to complete a degree in Civil & Structural Engineering or similar.
- Enthusiasm and interest in structures and good team work and communication skills.
- A flexible and innovative self-starter who’s passionate about developing skills
- Enthusiasm and curiosity to apply your skills to solve real-world problems
- Empathy and listening skills to help you truly understand our clients’ requirements
- A well-rounded person – have you travelled around the world? Worked in a bar? Been captain of a sports team or volunteered for a charity? Tell us - we’re looking for people with interesting stories and experiences!
- You must have the permanent right to work in the UK.