UK Summer Internship - Structural Solutions Intern
🚀 Summer Internship
⌛ 26d left
Apply by Apr 10
- At Jacobs we turn great ideas into reality, and we’re looking for the most curious minds and passionate individuals to be our next generation of leaders.
- We are excited to be offering an internship position as a Structural Solutions Intern in London office.
Area of Responsibilities
- The biggest questions spark our curious minds. At Jacobs, we solve the most important problems, the ones for the real world. Whether it’s projects focused on addressing the climate emergency, improving our security, or benefiting our communities by improving transportation links and infrastructure, these are just some of the ways we are working to build a better future for all.
- An interest in working in the field of Bridges/Transportation
- Flexible and innovative self-starter who brings a curious mindset to finding solutions for real-world problems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply first principles thinking
- The adaptability to learn, unlearn and reprioritise as things around you change
- Team working spirit; values human interaction and thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Ideally an interest in digital delivery and programming languages
- Empathy and listening skills to help you truly understand our clients’ requirements
- A well-rounded person – have you travelled around the world? Worked in a bar? Been captain of a sports team or volunteered for a charity? Tell us - we’re looking for people with interesting stories and experiences!
- You must have the permanent right to work in the UK.