UK Summer Internship - Project Support Intern
🚀 Summer Internship
⌛ 18d left
Apply by Apr 10
- At Jacobs, we focus on providing solutions to challenges such as climate change, cyber security and health infrastructure. While we shape some of the largest and most challenging landmark projects in the UK and Ireland such as HS2, Thames Tideway Tunnel and the Elizabeth Line, we also deliver local projects that protect communities. We’re helping to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- The biggest questions spark our curious minds. At Jacobs, we solve the most important problems, the ones for the real world. Whether it’s projects focused on addressing the climate emergency, improving our security, or benefiting our communities by improving transportation links and infrastructure, these are just some of the ways we are working to build a better future for all.
- A flexible and innovative self-starter who’s passionate about developing skills
- Enthusiasm and curiosity to apply your skills to solve real-world problems
- Empathy and listening skills to help you truly understand our clients’ requirements
- A well-rounded person – have you travelled around the world? Worked in a bar? Been captain of a sports team or volunteered for a charity? Tell us - we’re looking for people with interesting stories and experiences!
- You must have the permanent right to work in the UK