UK Summer Internship – Ground Engineering Intern
🚀 Summer Internship
⌛ 24d left
Apply by Apr 10
At Jacobs we turn great ideas into reality, and we’re looking for the most curious minds and passionate individuals to be our next generation of leaders.
We are excited to be offering an internship position as a Ground Engineering Intern in our Water & ENVIRONMENT team in Manchester office.
Area of Responsibilities
As a member of the Jacobs intern community, weekly presentations on key learning topics will be on offer and you’ll be invited to attend regular office events and Competitions! A mentor will support your learning and facilitate opportunities to network across Jacobs, allowing you to gain as much out of the experience as possible.
- On track to complete a degree in ground / geotechnical engineering
- A flexible and innovative self-starter who’s passionate about developing skills
- Enthusiasm and curiosity to apply your skills to solve real-world problems
- Empathy and listening skills to help you truly understand our clients’ requirements
- A well-rounded person – have you travelled around the world? Worked in a bar? Been captain of a sports team or volunteered for a charity? Tell us – we’re looking for people with interesting stories and experiences!
- You must have the permanent right to work in the UK.