UK Summer Internship – Airport Planning Intern
🚀 Summer Internship
⌛ 25d left
Apply by Apr 9
- At Jacobs we turn great ideas into reality, and we’re looking for the most curious minds and passionate individuals to be our next generation of leaders.
- We are excited to be offering an internship position as an Airport Planning Intern in our Transportation team in the London office.
Area of Responsibilities
The biggest questions spark our curious minds. At Jacobs, we solve the most important problems, the ones for the real world. Whether it’s projects focused on addressing the climate emergency, improving our security, or benefiting our communities by improving transportation links and infrastructure, these are just some of the ways we are working to build a better future for all.
- On track to complete a degree in an aviation-related degree.
- A flexible and innovative self-starter who’s passionate about developing skills
- Enthusiasm and curiosity to apply your skills to solve real-world problems
- Empathy and listening skills to help you truly understand our clients’ requirements
- A well-rounded person – have you travelled around the world? Worked in a bar? Been captain of a sports team or volunteered for a charity? Tell us – we’re looking for people with interesting stories and experiences!
- You must have the permanent right to work in the UK.