Tier 5 Intern Coordinator
We aim to help students realise their potential in the world of work through technology, content and tools. That’s not an easy thing.
We believe in understanding students and partnering with employers, universities, schools and other technology providers.
It's about students finding the right role and employers finding the most suitable candidates. But it's more than that – it’s about helping young people discover options, develop and build confidence.
Area of Responsibilities
Your role will be to ensure that all administration and commercial aspects of the Tier 5 Intern scheme are managed efficiently and that a professional service is delivered to our clients and stakeholders at all times. This will involve co-ordinating the administrative requirements of the scheme and ensuring that an accurate and efficient service is provided, and that all compliance requirements are met at all times.
- You will be a team player, committed to and motivated by the success of the team. You will be willing to go the extra mile when needed.
- You will be organised with excellent attention to detail
- You will have strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems and make decisions
- You will have a confident and professional manner with excellent written, phone and conversational skills.
- You will be a problem solver, using your own initiative as well as reaching out and learning from others.
- You will have the ability to analyse processes and develop process improvements
- You will have a positive, can do attitude.
- You will be committed to your own self development, taking time to understand our industry, our products and our customers.