Technical Services Intern (German, Spanish, French, Polish or Dutch Speaking) (f/m/d)
This is a year in industry placement for students between their 2nd and 3rd year who would like to gain professional experience in a technical role within the online marketing industry, also known as a 'year in business' or 'sandwich course'.
There are two separate teams within the Technical Services department: Integrations and Support. In very simple terms the first assists our new advertisers with technically integrating onto our networks while the latter provides Technical Support for the existing clients.
In both of the teams the Integrations / Support Assistant will be exposed to a range of duties with regards to providing support on the bespoke tracking system and its interface.
The successful candidate will have an interest in digital marketing and gain great professional experience whilst surrounded by a friendly and supportive team with all required training provided on site.
Area of Responsibilities
- Responding to technical queries raised via our ticketing system, generic support email address and group telephone line
- Working alongside colleagues within the Technical Services Department on key technical project areas throughout the year
- Become proficient in querying Awin databases using MySQL to assist in debugging tracking requests and interface issues
- Assist in performing test transactions to validate that advertiser’s tracking and/or publisher’s campaigns are performing as expected
- Adhering to our company’s Service Level Agreements
- Fluency in English and of the following: German, Spanish, French, Dutch or Polish
- Undergraduate who currently is studying an IT-related degree and possesses excellent computer literacy and has some previous customer service experience.
- Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Great attention to detail and problem solving
- Strives to continually improve productivity and quality of work produced.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a work team
- Understands the importance of processes and procedures and the application of these