• Starts Jun 25
TD Securities Capital Markets Summer Intern
- This programme is designed to provide 10 weeks of paid internship for non-final year students graduating in 2024 - who can demonstrate a real interest in being securing a front role position within our Capital Markets team.
Area of Responsibilities
- The programme is designed to provide 10 weeks of paid internship for non-final year students that will be graduating in 2024. From the first day you join the TDS intern program, you’ll be working as part of a global team at one of the world’s largest banking institutions. You will also be required to work closely with colleagues from other divisions and regions across TD Securities daily.
Final year student expecting a minimum 2.1 (graduating in 2024)
· Financial literacy will be important to your success and demonstrated in your subject choice.
· Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of emotional intelligence.
· Demonstrated leadership and/or interest in extracurricular activities outside of your degree such as voluntary work, sports, military, music..
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (familiarity or interest in programming languages is a plus!)
· Preferred Programming & Data Analytics knowledge (Python, R, Java, SQL C++ etc)
· Business-level fluency in English.
· Additional languages are desirable. (French, German, Spanish or Italian)