Tax Internship, In Partnership With 1000 Black Interns - South of England
Grant Thornton UK LLP
Grant Thornton UK are pleased to be partnering with 10000 Black Interns to offer internships across in locations across the UK. 10000 Black Interns are looking to transform the prospects and opportunities for young black people in the United Kingdom by sourcing paid work experiences placements across a range of sectors. If you have already registered with 10000 Black Interns and have been allocated to ourselves, please apply to our internship via this job advert.
Get to know us, our clients and start learning more about yourself. As an intern in tax, you'll join us for an opportunity to get stuck in with real responsibility, gain an insight into life as a trainee and fast track to a graduate role.
Area of Responsibilities
Your internship will start with an orientation where you’ll get to know your new colleagues and fellow interns, and immerse yourself in our business, vision and purpose. Being able to see the bigger picture and then focus on the specific client's issues is essential. You’ll also be supported every step of the way by our team.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll experience during your time with us:
• Responsibility and the opportunity to take ownership for interesting and challenging work
• You’ll develop a strong internal and external network to learn from
• Working closely with colleagues to provide robust challenge and market leading insights to help clients meet their regulatory needs and business objectives
• On the job training alongside a structured programme
• At the end of the programme, you’ll have gained a wide range of skills and experience which will support your learning and development back at university and when you return to the workplace
We’ve got a flexible approach to academic entry requirements, and we’ll consider these alongside your strengths and motivations. We’re looking for people who want to contribute, spark fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. People who want to be able to proudly do what’s right, for the firm, our clients, our people and themselves.