Tax Internship - Flexible Location In South - 2023
Grant Thornton UK LLP
Get to know us, our clients and start learning more about yourself. As an intern in tax, you'll join us for four weeks for an opportunity to get stuck in with real responsibility, gain an insight into life as a trainee and fast track to a graduate role.
Our Tax practice is comprised of over 15 different teams with over 40 partners, working with clients in sectors including, media and entertainment, technology, finance and not-for-profit. Joining the tax service line, you will be passionate about understanding the issues that are important to our clients and their businesses and helping them do what is right.
Area of Responsibilities
Your internship will start with an orientation where you’ll get to know your new colleagues and fellow interns, and immerse yourself in our business, vision and purpose. Being able to see the bigger picture and then focus on the specific client's issues is essential. You’ll also be supported every step of the way by our team.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll experience during your 4 weeks with us:
• Responsibility and the opportunity to take ownership for interesting and challenging work
• You’ll develop a strong internal and external network to learn from
• Working closely with colleagues to provide robust challenge and market leading insights to help clients meet their regulatory needs and business objectives
• On the job training alongside a structured 4-week programme
• At the end of the programme, you’ll have gained a wide range of skills and experience which will support your learning and development back at university and when you return to the workplace
We’ve got a flexible approach to academic entry requirements, and we’ll consider these alongside your strengths and motivations. We’re looking for people who want to contribute, spark fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. People who want to be able to proudly do what’s right, for the firm, our clients, our people and themselves.