Talent Development Intern (12-month Placement)
AXA Investment Managers
Working as part of a global Talent team you will contribute to unleash people’s potential to deliver business performance in a company that act for human progress by investing for what matters.
Area of Responsibilities
• Support Learning & Development event management and coordination of the whole process, in collaboration with our admin Team: scheduling dates, organising logistics, managing registrations, liaising with employees, handling supplier relation, ensuring full capacity on programmes and collating evaluations.
• Be responsible for managing our provider’s invoices and coordinating with Finance team
• Participate to the Performance Management process, from developing key messages to helping employees and managers to complete their assignments.
• Be a key resource on the Learning & Development activities automation project, by participating to strategic meeting, writing documentation, and running tests.
• Overview all content uploaded on SharePoint and be the subject-matter expert for the Team.
• Ensure timely and accurate data input into our LMS (“YES Learning”, Cornerstone solution) and participate in data quality analysis campaigns.
• Monitor the Global Talent Development inbox responding to all questions in timely manner.
• Support the deployment of learning activities in line with the Talent Strategy, such as Academies, leadership programmes, 360 feedback actions and Talent engagement initiatives.
• Help promote Learning initiatives across the organization (e.g. increase usage of digital learning resources/platforms, ensure our SharePoint is up to date to reflect our current offering etc…)
• Contribute to various projects and development programmes, in close collaboration with Talent Specialists
Activities can evolve depending on the Team’s needs and on the Apprentice’s interests and skills
• Preparation for a Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
For undergraduate students
• No experience necessary but a willingness to learn is essential.
• Competent user of Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to plan and coordinate internal/external events and activities, including booking rooms, inviting participants, drafting invitations, developing the content/agenda and gathering post-event feedback
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Effective prioritisation and organisational skills, including the ability to work independently and manage own time effectively.
• Excellent attention to detail and a willingness to challenge inconsistencies or errors appropriately to ensure data integrity
• Ability to navigate challenge of working globally across countries, offices, cultures, time differences and languages
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand, interpret and act on information promptly and effectively.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and customer-service skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Demonstrates a genuine enthusiasm towards the topics related to learning and development and a willingness to learn
• Self-motivated and pro-active, with the ability to work well under pressure with multiple deadlines and enthusiastic about taking on any topic to support the team in supporting the Talent strategy.
• Previous experience of using a Learning Management System would be useful particularly Cornerstone