This is a new and exciting opportunity where you will work with the Global Head of Sustainability Solutions and both our regional and functional counterparts to help shape and deliver our sustainability solutions strategy.
Over the course of your internship, you’ll have the opportunity to move fluidly within our core workstreams. You’ll learn more about our evolving organisation, supporting the growth and development of our service solutions. You’ll be a valued member of the team, contributing to the growth and innovation of our organisation.
Area of Responsibilities
- Conducting technical and market research from internal and external sources
- Remain up-to-date on changes to regulatory requirements and market/client expectations for sustainability solutions
- Review new and pending carbon and ESG standards and frameworks
- Work collaboratively with internal teams such as marketing to develop BSI’s existing and future value proposition to build our profile in sustainability
- Support in the development of tools and templates for use across the group
- Contribute to developing business cases for new products that will enable the development of new and/or existing areas
For this role, we are looking for someone with a genuine passion in sustainability. Whilst industry work experience is not essential, we are looking for someone with a relevant degree-level qualification in a directly related subject. To enable your success in the role, it would also be beneficial for you to possess the following:
- The ability to absorb a wide range of subject area topics and data
- Experience in researching/market analysis
- A general understanding of the regulatory landscape affecting sustainability across industry