Sustainability Industrial Placement EC1-4
An opportunity to take on a placement role within our Secure Infrastructure Business Growth Team (BGT) is now available. The role is varied and will allow the opportunity to work across assurance, compliance, quality, and energy disciplines while getting to better understand the technical statutory and mandatory delivery requirements of the Facilities Management Industry.
Our 12-month placements are designed for second and third year undergraduate students looking for practical work experience to support their university studies. You may only be with us for one year, but we’ll give you valuable work experience and development opportunities, with high performers given the opportunity to join our Graduate Programm
Area of Responsibilities
- You will be acting to establish a Carbon Bureau and the activities within it. These will be in the built environment and will encompass both embedded and operational carbon.
- The role is based in the BGT and will also operate closely with the Professional services team.
- There will be a framework for the Bureau by the time the roles start but these will be two exciting opportunities to take a Carbon offering within the operational FM business and to new clients
- The role will be required to create a roadmap for customers to meet their carbon goals
- Currently studying a degree in Sustainability, Environmental and Construction (other Sustainability related disciplines will be considered)
- Available to join the programme in September
- Career Development - Exceptional development and progression plan
- Pension – Generous Pension scheme which we will contribute to
- Holidays - Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Choices - Our flexible benefits scheme is tailored by you, including buying additional annual leave, cycle2work scheme, charity giving and gym membership
- Save with Amey - Our online voucher portal gives you access to thousands of discounts from leading retailers to help you save on shopping, days out, or nights in. It includes healthcare, free GP service, dental vouchers
- Social Value - You’ll get 2 Community Involvement Days each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice and further opportunities to support fundraising initiatives