Summer Internship – Public Health and Plumbing Engineering
🚀 Summer Internship
⌛ 8d left
Apply by Mar 23
- Together with Arup's mechanical and electrical engineers, we provide an integrated building services offering. We also collaborate with water engineers to ensure that plumbing and infrastructure work together, in sympathy with the complete water cycle. Our environmental services team offers our clients a broad spectrum of expertise and consulting services in a wide range of developments, such as commercial and residential developments, Universities, colleges and schools, hospitals and healthcare buildings, laboratories and research facilities, transport projects, including airports and rail stations, sports facilities and stadia, theatres and performance venues, museums and art galleries, large-scale industrial and manufacturing facilities and data centres.
Area of Responsibilities
- We are currently recruiting for Environmental Services Engineering (ESE) Summer internship students to join our Buildings teams. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary office with structural, mechanical and electrical engineers and specialists such as fire and acoustic engineers, preparing designs in co-ordination with their team as well as external architects, surveyors, contractors and clients for projects across a wide range of markets.
- Studying a BEng or MEng in Mechanical, Architectural or Building Services Engineering
- On track to achieve a 2:1 or above, as proven through the modules that you have completed to date
- Demonstrate strong motivation and passion for a career in design of the built environment
- Passionate about ways to make the built environment more sustainable
- Ideally graduating in Summer 2023
2:1 or Higher