Summer Internship Product Management | Customer Service Platform
🚀 Summer Internship
Apply by Mar 30
- We are looking for a Product Management Intern whose superpower is being able to break down the complexities of a customer journey and using insights and data to help drive product discovery and strategy. For this internship, you'll be an integral part of a tightly knit team of designers, product managers, engineers, user researchers and data scientists. You will be working alongside a product manager in our team dedicated to customer empowerment and contributing to building out the next generation of Spotify account management pages, where we aim to eliminate the need for contacts and automate resolutions by unifying it into a streamlined customer experience.
- We believe that great product managers come from all walks of life, and we do not have one single definition of who is best fit for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work on a consumer facing feature with millions of visits a day and learn to build the foundation of their product craft.
Area of Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of the customer journey in terms of the challenges our customers face
- Work cross-functionally with user research, engineering, data science, design and customer service to identify opportunities, build experimentation plans, drive execution and deliver outcomes to improve user’s experience with Customer Service
- Validate new feature ideas through extensive data gathering, customer interviews and testing
- Work with teams across all of the Spotify business, and help build buy-in and alignment for your goals.
- You are pursuing a Vocational, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have a graduation date of 2023 or 2024. We encourage diverse experiences!
- You currently have valid work authorisation to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2023
- Have some experience in Product/Project Management practices via prior internships, coursework, and/or projects
- A demonstrated fast learner, who takes ownership, is naturally curious and a phenomenal team player
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
- All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
- Social events, everything from fikas and team outings to concerts, panels and talks.
- Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Spotify Premium Account, listen without limits with a free employee account.
- Swag, a Spotify welcome kit and official merch you can’t get anywhere else.