Summer Internship – Building Services - Electrical
🚀 Summer Internship
Apply by Mar 23
- Our Electrical Building Services Engineers apply their specialist skills to buildings projects across the globe. We offer our clients a broad spectrum of expertise and consulting services in, but not limited to, the following types of developments: commercial and residential developments, tall buildings, Universities, colleges and schools, hospitals and healthcare buildings, laboratories and research facilities, transport projects, including airports and rail stations, sports facilities and stadia, theatres and performance venues, museums and art galleries, large-scale industrial and manufacturing facilities and data centres.
- We are currently recruiting for Electrical or Building Services Engineering Summer Students to join our well-established Buildings teams across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for students that are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the Building Design sector to join a multi-disciplinary team this summer.
Area of Responsibilities
- You will provide support to team members to deliver an effective and professional service to our clients on strategically won projects. You will assist in preparing designs in co-ordination with the team, and gain a thorough understanding of the role of a design engineer by using relevant software and seeing first-hand how we operate.
- Furthermore, you will work as part of project teams to deliver effective and professional services to our clients. Due to the multi-disciplinary nature of our design teams, you will have the opportunity to work alongside Architects, Building Services and Geotechnical Engineers, Surveyors and Project Managers.
- Studying an MEng or BEng in Electrical, Architectural or Building Services Engineering, or equivalent
- On track to achieve a 2.1 or above (or equivalent), as proven through the modules that you have completed to date
- Demonstrate strong motivation and passion for a career in building design
- Ideally graduating in Summer 2023
2:1 or higher