Student Talent Scout - 2022/23
We’re looking for multiple individuals to join our new Talent Scout initiative and discover future founders for EF’s upcoming London Programmes.
If you are incredibly curious, startup obsessed, and interested in breaking into the world of venture, we highly encourage you to apply.
As a Student Talent Scout, you will operate on a remote, flexible basis to help locate the next generation of high-potential individuals, best suited to build a venture-backed business at EF. You will have the support and resources of the EF Talent team, and work closely with them to identify, contact, and lead exceptional talent to apply to the EF programme.
Area of Responsibilities
- Source and contact qualified individuals that EF should invest in - you’ll be finding world-class founders before they are founders.
- Learn and execute on building a pipeline of technical and non-technical talent (CEOs & CTOs)
- Help maintain our ATS to keep exceptional individuals engaged and interested in the EF programme
- You are a UK-based undergraduate or postgraduate student
- You have great communication skills and enjoy connecting with people
- You are a self starter, enjoy working autonomously and take ownership of results
- You have a deep interest in startups and technology
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are available for approximately 8hrs of work per week