Student Partner 2022/23
This role will enable you to work closely with the Entrepreneur First team based in London, allowing you to develop an intimate understanding of the world of Talent Investing. This is a voluntary opportunity with expenses covered.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
People, HR & Administration
Few things are as important as what a society’s most talented individuals choose to do with their lives.
Our Student Partners will be responsible for identifying the highest potential individuals amongst their peers and work to elevate their aspirations. You will be the face of Entrepreneur First and will organise events to inspire students at your university campus.
- You believe in the unreasonably high-return of raising other’s aspirations
- You have a habit of being an instigator and breaking social stalemates
- An interest in startups and technology
- An undergraduate or postgraduate student
- As a bonus, you are pursuing a STEM degree
- We are especially keen to hear from students based in the UK & Ireland