Software Development Department
Advanced Design Technology Ltd.
We are looking for pure software engineers as well as people with mathematical or other engineering backgrounds with a passion for software development. The software we develop is for real world applications, which therefore includes all realms of science including maths, physics and software engineering. Our final goal is developing software for generating cutting edge breakthrough new turbomachinery designs, which are only possible through numerical simulation and optimization. The people we are looking for must therefore be bright minded, eager to learn and capable of taking up complex projects and bringing them to completion.
Area of Responsibilities
- Advanced numerical algorithm development
- 3D data modeling and manipulation
- Multidisciplinary engineering design and optimization
- Software testing
- OO architecture design
- GUI design
ADT develops internally all key programs of TURBOdesign Suite using a variety of different programming languages, this means you will be exposed to C++, C#, Fortran, Java and Python.
Minimum internship period:
- 6 Months
- UK or a valid Work Permit for the UK (if not, we can host European interns in our office in Munich, Germany)
- Computer Science, Computational Mathematics or equivalently relevant university program