Service Product Management - Intern
The world of work is changing. The old 9-5 model is over, with short commutes and flexibility replacing it as the new normal.
At IWG, we have made it our mission to help millions of people have a great day at work. We are leading the way in hybrid working. We’ve built the world’s largest workspace network with a range of workspace solutions and services that allow for greater flexibility. Offering more choice and unrivalled access to the hybrid world of work for more than 8 million customers in over 120 countries.
We are looking for energetic, motivated, and diligent Intern to work in our Services Product Management team. You will have an opportunity to work with Senior leaders across all facets of the business (Sales, Operations, HR, Marketing, Finance, etc.) in a team environment. You will research, organize, analyze, develop and support launching and tracking various initiatives across the business.
Area of Responsibilities
Our Product Managers evaluate market conditions and work with customers to identify problems and needs that need to be solved. The role involves measuring customer adoption, feedback and satisfaction to guide future iterations of the products.
- You'll work with business partners to help identify and define product initiatives
- You will help build business cases using competitive analysis, market and customer research, and loads of data
- You'll craft a hypothesis for new features or enhancements
- You'll partner directly with product owners to ensure stories are clearly defined and accurately communicated.
- You'll iteratively answer ongoing questions when refining features and communicate product benefits to internal customers.
- You'll engage with user research and experience design team to create mock-ups and prototypes.
- You will analyze and report on product test results.
- This job would suit a student looking for a placement year or a recent graduate looking for an internship.
- Preferred academic background is a Degree in business administration / finance.
- Good work ethic and strong attention to detail. Self-motivated.
- Able to hit deadlines and targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good use of Microsoft Package – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English language
- Any other main language is beneficial