• Starts Jun 18
🚀 Placement Program
- Come and join the Sales team at Intuit, as a Sales Intern. You'll be in a role which is central to the success and enablement of the sales team. You'll be working to qualify and develop opportunities for our phone and field based account managers to help win over small businesses through Accountants in Practice for our SaaS (Software as a Service) QuickBooks online and mobile offerings.
- This role is ideal for candidates who have an interest in selling, are achievement-oriented and want to build strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- This is a paid internship lasting twelve (12) weeks and runs from June 19th to September 8th 2023. The internship follows our Hybrid working model which requires our employees to attend the London office at least two (2) days per week, so you’ll need to live within a commutable distance from London Victoria. Interns are not eligible to expense travel to/from the offic
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Calling generated leads and qualifying opportunities
- Assisting all partners through the initial signup and education stage
- Focused on building high value leads and qualifying pipelines working in partnership with Business Development Managers and manage assigned partners in territory
- Develop proficiency and knowledge of Intuit’s products and solutions with the ability to clearly communicate appropriate recommendations to address customer needs
- Actively uses metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes
- Collaborate closely with other team members and a set of cross-functional business unit colleagues to drive result
- Previous sales experience or similar is ideal
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a large workload
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer first attitude
- Demonstrates resilience
- Emotional well-being - Improve your state of mind and reduce stress.
- Well-being for life - Reimbursement for well-being expenses.