Sales Development Representative Placement Student (French or German speaker)
This is typically the entry point for anyone looking be begin a career in tech sales or business development, you will work closely with Account Executives who are closing the pipeline you generate.
It is often said you only have one chance to create a first impression. As an Account Development Representative you are on the frontline as that very first touch point to a number of amazing businesses, from well known major companies, government departments and to a cool new FinTech AI start up.
You will have a target to reach in form of a quota and set meetings with senior level decision makers for our Account Executives, your opportunity to win business and create impact over your 12 months with us is real.
Area of Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from various sources including website, marketing events, seminars and incoming calls, from initial contact to a qualified appointment with an Account Executive.
- Find up-sell opportunities
- Involvement in account planning and mapping exercises with wider sales team.
- Build key relationships with prospects to gain a deep understanding of company and prospects goals to enable expansion of BOX technology and solutions across the enterprise.
- Undertake campaigns with Marketing around specific business propositions and market awareness.
- Manage accurate administration of our lead management system (Salesforce.com).
Communication - you build relationships through your strong phone / video presence and excellent written language capability.
Drive – demonstrates a level of resilience to overcome objections and have a “can do” attitude to delivering personal goals.
Attention to detail: Everybody makes mistakes, even the most detail oriented employee. You will be detail oriented by nature, learn from mistakes and able to prioritise effectively ensuring quality on sometimes tight deadlines.
Commercial Acumen: you are able to problem solve and creatively uncover new opportunities to fuel future sales pipeline.
Fluent in either French or German.
Includes 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!), private medical, exercise/wellness allowance and mobile phone allowance, free lunch, drinks and snacks in the office.