Retoucher Graphic Designer - Internship
- Tateossian, the global men’s jewellery and accessory brand has a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Graphic Design Intern / Retoucher to join our busy team in Imperial Wharf SW6
- Degree educated, looking for the first step of your career. Strong InDesign and Photoshop skills, retouching fashion images, especially jewellery would be an advantage.
- This is an unpaid placement, but London travel expenses will be covered. Full and part time considered (minimum 3 days per week for a minimum of 3 months).
Area of Responsibilities
- Work with the Graphic Design Team under their guidance to assist in all visuals Allocate time effectively, and plan work with the guidance of the Graphic Designer so that the necessary creative and communications projects are prioritised in the right order
- Take images in our studio of new products for the website and Tateossian Stylebook
- Work in InDesign to create Stylebook and add information
- You will contribute your ideas for imagery, layout of artwork
- A keen eye for detail will be expected as you will be checking and proof reading your artwork and data entries
- Experience in photo retouching
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent English