Retail Internship Program - London
The Retail Intern’s main objective is to develop a strong retail luxury point of view thanks to the opportunity to be involved in the fast-paced store environments and learn how to provide the best customer experience.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
The Intern will be in charge of a special project whose focus will be based on his/her specific study fields and skills set with a strong support of his/her manager, in line with store needs.
Tasks & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will take over project responsibility and get the chance to contribute to innovative ideas to drive the sales success and activate new sales potentials.
- Reporting to the Store Manager and supported by a Senior Client Advisor, you will be part of the Retail team and involved in all daily activities.
- You will provide an excellent customer experience in line with the Maison vision and mission.
- You will be responsible for customers’ satisfaction and able to manage sales according to store expectations.
- You will be able to give your contributions to the store team to achieve specific targets.
- You will proactively identify and properly frame customers’ issues and requests
- You will conduct sales analysis, markets and competitors’ analysis and come up with new ideas and proposals.
- You will be a support for customers’ data collection and data enters, refunds/exchanges processes, invoicing and issuing declaration.
- Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Marketing / Communication / Design / Fashion & Luxury
- High interest for retail and luxury
- Experience in luxury goods
- Proactivity and problem solving skills
- Great team player in a multifunctional team
- Creative, innovative and strong analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excited about new challenges
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is appreciated.