Research Intern - Education and Enablement Development Engineer
Arm’s University and Education Research programs aim to champion and build communities of practice for academics, teachers, learners and related developers. The goal is to address potential gaps in skills for those in education/research or in the early stages of their careers. Increasingly, we achieve this at scale by catalysing partners but also continue to build and maintain a product and service roadmap of our own that.
Area of Responsibilities
Your work will involve:
- Developing educational material to aid teaching based on Arm and partner technologies, as well as supporting technical customer inquiries
- Collaborating with academics and contributors.
- Development of software tools for automation, and work with internal and external partners to guarantee accurate legal and quality standards.
We are looking for the next generation of innovative students to join us! You will need to be studying towards a degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or any other relevant subject. Other degree types may be considered with relevant experience.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
Additionally, candidates will be required to demonstrate understanding and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microcontroller or development board programming
- Embedded Systems
- Machine Learning
- Computer Architecture
- System on Chip design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Graphics and Mobile Gaming
- Operating systems
- Embedded Linux