Renewables Summer Placement - Corporate IT 2023
🚀 Summer Internship
⌛ 14d left
Apply by Apr 2
- Our summer placement students work collaboratively in a variety of contexts, while also taking ownership of their role by working under their own direction to drive action forward. There will also be networking and presentation opportunities, specialist sessions and support from our graduates.
Area of Responsibilities
- You will have the opportunity to get hands on experience across a range of IT related activities, including data engineering, data pipelining and architecture, cyber security, and new product development opportunities. Throughout the placement, you will have the support of a business mentor and manager, who will provide guidance and support to enable you to reach your full potential, developing skills across your preferred discipline including data science, data engineering, digital and cloud-based architecture, cyber security and data and information management processes.
- We have opportunities for those studying degrees inclusive of data science, computer systems, information systems, information & data management, or other related technology and science subjects. Our opportunities are open to students who are in the ultimate or penultimate year of their degree.
- We'd love you to have some practical work experience to demonstrate your effectiveness at working for a team and delivering to timescales. You should also be comfortable setting yourself and working to stretch personal targets and working on your own initiative to overcome challenges.
- Sharesave Scheme
- 34 days of annual leave
- Option to purchase up to 10 days holiday
- Interest-free technology loans
- 24/7 free and confidential employee counselling service
- Private healthcare discounts
- Subsidised gym memberships
- 21 weeks full pay maternity leave
- Cycle to Work scheme with generous £2500 limit
- Interest-free salary advance to cover transport season tickets