Regulatory Managed Service Intern - London 2023
🚀 Summer Internship
- The Networks and Regulatory Solutions group offers best-in-class technology and incorporate industry best practices to manage risk, comply with regulations and provide assistance to the financial services industry with meeting their compliance obligations. Our risk and regulatory compliance management solutions create a single source of truth for clients, with information about customers and vendors that is accurate and up to date. We provide extensive risk and compliance management coverage, allowing firms to reduce costs, reuse information and streamline processes with improved technology.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Collaboration with existing team members for ongoing client initiatives
- Delivery of various project reporting including data sets and visualizations
- Independent and guided research on relevant subject topics pertaining to active client engagements
- Provision of external perspective to working practices and overall process workflows in your focus area
- We’re looking for students in their penultimate year students who are working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent), and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2024.
- To be eligible for our summer internship you must have the right to work full-time now and in the future. We currently do not offer visa sponsorship; however, we do run our programs in several locations across the globe and welcome you to consider those that are relevant to you.