Quantitative Developer Summer 2023 Internship (London)
🚀 Summer Internship
Beacon is revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering quantitative developers and business users. Beacon is the only vendor on the market that gives clients underlying source code, a developer platform, and infrastructure services so that clients can own the entire technology stack. Clients benefit from Beacon’s next-generation platform for enterprise-scale analytics, trading, risk management, and more.
Area of Responsibilities
- Build, improve, and maintain components of our Financial Object Hierarchy (applications, market models, cross asset pricing and risk analytics) as part of a team with our quantitative developers
- Collaborate with our clients (asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, banks and commodities trading companies) to gather requirements and assist with development of product enhancements.
- Write and improve upon internal and client facing documentation
- Lead internal presentations covering the scope and development of your work
- Provide training to our clients and Beacon developers on your project, as appropriate
- Providing ongoing support of the Beacon Platform.
- A degree or active pursuance of a degree in a relevant STEM field is required, MFE a plus
- Experience with and interest in financial markets and pricing/risk analytics is a plus
- Deep familiarity with Python is required, experience with other languages a plus