Project Services Internship - 12 Months
At GE Digital, we’re looking for bright and enthusiastic undergraduates to help transform how our customers solve their toughest challenges by putting industrial data to work. We bring simplicity, speed, and scale to our customers’ digital transformation with industrial software that delivers breakthrough business outcomes.
Area of Responsibilities
As a Project Services Intern for the Asset Management Project Services team in EMEA, you'll work on implementation, configuration and development of asset management solutions for customers in the region. You’ll be able to use your skills of programming, innovation and engineering and are encouraged to implement new ideas, develop tools and applications, or improvise our methods in the projects.
You’ll partake in an ‘Intern Project’ over the course of the year. improving and refining aspects of your skill set. It is something that is aimed to help build your teamwork, time management and overall skills and the Intern Project will benefit GE Digital with new tools, applications and methodologies delivered.
- You’ll be studying towards a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of GeoSpatial solutions
- Knowledge of Database, SQL, Oracle
- Versed in MS Office Suite of products
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to accurately follow work process instructions
- You’ll have well developed communication skills
- You’ll be an excellent team player whilst maintaining an independent perspective
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
Skills our previous Interns said they gained
- Gaining leadership skills, presentation skills and many interpersonal skills
- Managing discussions, listening and engaging in meetings
- Building team working capabilities in a friendly and professional way
- Time management through time budgeting
- Gaining confidence through stakeholder interactions
- Being able to make an impact on the business
- Leaning a variety of transferable different coding skills and developing a DevOps mindset
- Being able to network with other people in a professional environment