Professional Services Consultant Intern
🚀 Placement Program
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking interns to join our AWS Professional Services Internship program. This is a unique opportunity for driven self-starters to play a key role in a fast-growing business and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from public sector organizations, to nimble startups, to global brands. The skills and experiences you gain will be highly sought after throughout the industry and give you the opportunity for the career of a lifetime.
Area of Responsibilities
- The AWS Professional Services organization is a global team of experts that helps AWS customers realize their desired business outcomes when using the AWS Cloud. We deliver focused guidance through our global specialty practices, which cover a variety of solutions, technologies, and industries. In addition to working alongside our customers, we share our experience through tech talk webinars, White Papers, and blog posts that are available to anyone. As a Professional Services intern, you will gain hands-on experience in cloud computing, develop business acumen, and learn about Amazon’s peculiar culture. You will work on projects, have the opportunity to obtain the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, and attend professional development events.
- Currently in your penultimate or final year of a degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics / Technology / Related science/technical field. Ideally completing this degree post-internship.
- Interest and aptitude to learn about and deliver cloud-based solutions to customers.
- Experience with one of the programming languages like Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++ OR the interest and technical ability to learn a programming language.
- Written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences.
- Fluent proficiency in French and English.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Experience with Networking fundamentals including Security, Storage or Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies; Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53, and S3,