Placement Students: Generation Success (Marketing, Sales, Recruitment and Events)
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic placement students, with a “can-do” attitude to join us and create change. You will be part of a growing social enterprise that is tasked to ensure that we achieve our vision of creating a world where your career is not determined by your birth.
Area of Responsibilities
Marketing - TikTok Account Manager:
· Want to create original video content, manage posts and respond to our followers and comments?
· You are quite tech orientated and up to date with the latest TikTok trends.
Marketing - Social Media Assistant:
· Assist in managing our various channels by posting content that is supplied, managing comments, answering questions and providing metrics.
Marketing - Outreach specialist:
· C reate and maintain relationships with universities and student societies in order to post information on upcoming events and job openings.
· Assist and participate in doing market research, developing sales strategies, and identifying potential clients/partners.
· Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
· Assist and work with the Events Manager and events team in setting up events such as online training and mentoring
· Support the events manager with logistical and administrative support
Success Seeker Community Liaison:
· Assist and participate in onboarding our new Success Seekers.
· Assist with the co-ordination of monthly webinars, events and talks that engage with our community and how to assist them in their early career development.
- Passionate about diversity, social inclusion and furthering the Generation Success mission to level the playing field
- Self-starters and motivated by success
- Positive and hard-working, with a flexible, proactive "can-do attitude"
- Comfortable working independently and with initiative, as well as collaboratively as a part of a team
- Hungry to learn, develop, and step outside their comfort zone to embrace new challenges
- Able to produce accurate, quality work, while multi-tasking and displaying sound time management skills
- Excellent communicators
- Living our values of Passionate, Supportive, Hungry to Learn, Inclusive, Caring and Adaptable