Placement Student - Marketing
🚀 Placement Program
- As a Product/Marketing intern in the Online Product Management team you will be part of the team looking at the future of digital for Hays, and you will work across the online digital estate. The scope of the role is global and wide, and you will achieve a good level of responsibility and autonomy around prioritising development across the digital estate. You will work closely with many teams across the organisation; from business stakeholders within Operations to IT to UX to Marketing. In addition online product management involves a number of different disciplines and there will be training and development opportunities as appropriate.
Area of Responsibilities
- Help with the priorities and product development backlog of the Hays country websites and client facing tools.
- Be involved with the day-to-day relationship with the technical team
- Document feedback from clients, web analytics data, research reports, market trends – and feed into the vision for the websites
- Use data and various tools to analyse user behaviour and website performance, and feed insight into the backlog for development.
- Input into the ongoing user testing roadmap and process.
- Market research of competitors websites and market leaders
- Working across multiple marketing teams such as: brand and sponsorship, social media, digital marketing, creative, comms and advertising & planning
- Together with the Online Product Manager and Customer Experience Director shape the web product strategy.
- An interest in working in a digital environment and in an agile/lean delivery team in an iterative way.
- High degree of Internet, computer and mobile literacy.
- Ability to work in partnership and actively collaborate with colleagues across the organisation.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate complex processes at all levels.
- Ability to look at existing situations in alternative ways and come up with creative solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan work effectively.
- The successful candidate will possess drive, determination, commitment & confidence.
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus/commission
- Backing of working for a Global Company est over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a ‘salesforce’ CRM
- Flexible working options
- Incentives and rewards
- Referral bonuses of up to £250 per individual
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #helpathays
- Opportunity to return to Hays following graduation