Operations Analyst - Explorer Summer Intern Programme - 2023 - Manchester
🚀 Summer Internship
As a summer analyst, you’ll spend the summer with our team, building a solid foundation in Operations and helping the Group deliver our strategy – in the right way. You’ll join either our Global Markets Operations group or our Cards and Payments team.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
During your internship, you may:
- perform KYC tasks while following standard procedures related to Client Due Diligence and AML policies
- monitor real time transaction flow, trade updates and exception queues to ensure timely and accurate trade representation across systems
- work on incident, problem and change management issues to improve services across the bank
- support continuous improvement of the operational process and the development of best practices; coming up with ways to improve systems and processes
- provide support for cleared derivatives, performing perform daily reconciliation of related fees
- undertake a range of complex customer and product related processing activities.
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree with anticipated graduation year 2024.
Ideally, you would also have:
- good communication skills and happy talking to anyone - turning complex data into easily understood insights
- a customer-driven attitude and an ability to quickly adapt to change and learn new technologies.