Network Summer Internship
🚀 Placement Program
- Are you interested in being part of a team that shapes how customer networks are transformed to meet business challenges? What about being responsible for designing data network solutions for customers globally.
Area of Responsibilities
- On our Network Design Professional summer Internship, you’ll work closely with our customers ensuring we transform and provide a world-class network design and delivery experience, all whilst considering agreed timelines, cost and quality.
- You’ll get the chance to work with experienced network designers, including our current graduates, to develop a full understanding of LAN/WAN network design and the individual components right through from initial design to implementation.
- Throughout your internship, we’ll ensure you’ll develop your problem-solving, communication and design skills, which we think are critical in the world of BT Group and your future career.
- Through the power of deploying telecommunication solutions, you can shape how our customers operate, provide services and ultimately achieve their business objectives – supporting our purpose of using the power of communication to connect for good.’
- You must be in the Penultimate year of your degree course, on track to achieve a 2.2 degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) subject
2:1 or Higher