Mini Plant Oxford - Paint Maintenance - 13 Month Placement (July 2023)
🚀 Placement Program
⌛ 29d left
Apply by Apr 29
We are looking for a confident and eager to learn individual to join our Paint Maintenance team, responsible for ensuring the continued technical availability of process equipment in the Paint Shop. This involves both planned and reactive maintenance, supporting the installation of new equipment from our support partners. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience and be a key and valued member of our Paint Maintenance team from day one.
Area of Responsibilities
- Supporting the continued rollout of smart maintenance and IPST (our fault messaging system) within the department. This will include developing system processes to allow ease of use.
- Assisting with new equipment integration activities.
- Providing a digital overview of all central maintenance key performance indicators.
- Ensuring all Paint Maintenance processes are aligned to company standards.
- Supporting the rollout of stores integration within central maintenance.
- Studying towards a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, or a related field and on track to achieve at least a 2:2.
- Must be a competent IT user.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-driven, coupled with the ability to work autonomously.
- A personal interest in engineering is beneficial, but not essential.
- Creative, confident, and self-assured.
- Willing and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
2:2 or higher
- Great Pay - A competitive annual salary of £21,000, 26 days holiday per annum (pro rata to your contract), and an attractive pension scheme.
- Rewarding Work-Life Balance - Contracted working hours are 37 hours a week with a half-day on a Friday, helping you develop a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Exciting Additional Benefits - You will have the opportunity to enjoy other employee benefits including access to our Advantages scheme, giving you access to a range of offers and discounts, an on-site gym, and a subsidised on-site restaurant.