Mini Plant Oxford - Hr Planning & Steering - 6 Month Placement (July 2023)
🚀 Placement Program
Apply by Mar 19
Plant Oxford is the birthplace and heart of MINI production. Manufactured to individual customer specifications, hundreds of MINIs leave the plant’s assembly lines each day, off to meet new owners in more than 110 countries around the world. Three UK plants have a part to play in MINI production – Plant Hams Hall makes engines, Plant Swindon produces body pressings and sub-assemblies for MINI, and all this comes together at Plant Oxford with body shell production, paint and final assembly.
Area of Responsibilities
People, HR & Administration
- Supporting the Planning and Steering team in delivery of targets and enabler projects.
- Main responsibilities include reporting and data analysis for topics such as; - Gender Pay Gap Reporting, Age Analysis in the Production Triangle, reports to support the Bonus processes, coordinating the management conference list with up to date SAP HR data, running the weekly starters and leavers list and running the reports for the HR Dashboard.
- On track to achieving a 2:2 Degree or above in HR or related subjects e.g. international business studies
- self-starter with strong work ethic,
- Must be resilience with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Highly developed IT Skills – html, excel, business intelligence systems/database skills alongside degree level standard of general office skills
2:1 or higher
- Great Pay – A competitive annual salary of £21,000, 26 days holiday per annum (pro rata to your contract) and an attractive pension scheme.
- Rewarding Work-Life Balance – Contracted working hours are 37 hours a week, with a half day on a Friday, helping you develop a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Exciting Additional Benefits – You will have the opportunity to enjoy other employee benefits, including access to our Advantages scheme which gives you a range of offers and discounts, an on-site gym and a subsidised on-site restaurant.