Mini Plant Oxford - Assembly, Proof, Test & Finish - 13 Month Placement (July 2023)
🚀 Placement Program
⌛ 15d left
Apply by Mar 30
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Assembly, Proof, Test & Finish department. We strive to deliver world class levels of quality to our customers through accurate data management and feedback to our process partners. We represent the 'Voice of the Customer” within the production facility, something we achieve by providing our associates with a safe, open, and friendly working environment, allowing them to perform to the highest standards possible.
Area of Responsibilities
- Raising and evaluating Problem Resolution Reports.
- Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Assisting in aligning Quality Processes within the BMW Group Manufacturing Network.
- Undertaking specific project activities as instructed by General Managers & Group Leaders (e.g. Industry 4.0/human-machine interface).
- Completing data analysis and management.
- Stable takt support.
- Lean Manufacturing rollout and support.
- Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality and performance.
- Supporting new model introduction processes.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Studying towards a bachelor's degree in an Engineering-related field and on track to achieve at least a 2:2.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience using PowerBi would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, allowing you to build relationships with individuals at various levels of the business.
- A strong ability to identify problems, develop and evaluate options, and then implement feasible solutions.
- Self-driven, coupled with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong time management skills.
- A full UK driver's licence is preferable but not essential.
2:1 or Higher
- Great Pay - A competitive annual salary of £21,000, 26 days holiday per annum (pro rata to your contract), and an attractive pension scheme.
- Rewarding Work-Life Balance - Contracted working hours are 37 hours a week with a half-day on a Friday, helping you develop a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Exciting Additional Benefits - You will have the opportunity to enjoy other employee benefits including access to our Advantages scheme, giving you access to a range of offers and discounts, an on-site gym, and a subsidised on-site restaurant.