• Starts Jul 2
Medical Communications Industrial Placement 2023
The Medical Communications intern will report into the Medical Communications Manager working on communication to healthcare professionals for the brands La Roche Posay, CeraVe, Skinceuticals and Vichy.
The intern will need to be able to handle projects keeping to strict deadlines and work within a team with constant collaboration. They will be creating digital content, liaising with the wider field team across the country as well as working closely with marketing and supply. A medical or scientific background is preferred but an interest in medical is considered.
They will be responsible for samples forecasting, multiple digital activations and supporting at medical congresses. They need to have attention to detail and be disciplined with prioritising and time management. They need to have the ability to be firm with the wider field team and demonstrate resilience and multi-tasking. The role will be office-based in Hammersmith.
Area of Responsibilities
Contribute to the Medical Congress plan and support other medical events
Digital content creation such as banners, leaflets and videos
Gather feedback from the medical detailing team on communication effectiveness
Assist in the organization of medical meetings and activities with Key Opinion Leaders
Work with the wider Medical team and ACD teams to deliver the Medical Strategy
Responsible for Samples and testers forecast and consumption tracking
Management of content for CRM tool for medical reps (Veeva)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong team player approach with the ability to network.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).