Media Engineering Post Production Internship
The Walt Disney Company
🚀 Placement Program
⌛ 15d left
Apply by Mar 30
- As a Post Production Support intern you will provide first line support to our creative teams working in the Post Production facility in London and cloud environments. You will be supporting the technology underpinning the workflows for our audio mixing, video editing and 2D/3D graphics teams.
Area of Responsibilities
Media & Journalism
- You will be a valuable member of either team; conducting a wide range of technical and organisational tasks that are required to support Disney’s extensive media networks and direct to consider platforms internationally. In these roles you will be responsible for updating documentation, logging support issues using our ticketing system and working closely with third party teams to troubleshoot and resolve technology problems.
- Must be a second year undergraduate student completing an industrial placement year course returning to study in autumn 2024
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Available to start working full time in the summer of 2023
- A proven interest in the position you are applying for, whether this is through your studies, experiences, extra-curricular activities or a general interest
- Discounts & Perks: You are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort food & beverage and ticketing
- Access to free support services including Unmind, the mental wellbeing app
- Opportunity to select eye care and flu vouchers