Markets- Residential Intern Manchester
🚀 Summer Internship
- During this 6 week programme, you will work some of the best Residential specialists in the Real Estate industry. You’ll gain first-hand experience within our Residential business area – this might be in one of these teams: Agency, Valuation or Capital Markets teams.
- If you show strong potential during the programme, then you could be fast-tracked for a graduate offer to join us after your studies.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- You’ll get involved in real work from day one that will help clients achieve their ambitions. The work will vary depending on the team you are in but below are some of what you’ll experience
- You’ll research and keep up to date with relevant market insight and property legislation that may impact our work
- You’ll learn how to use various property systems/databases so we can collect information that will help us determining the best solution for clients
- You’ll build relationships across our business and clients to ensure we deliver a great service
- You’ll work with your team to draft and deliver work that may involve a variety of work, such as responding to enquiries, AML collection, scheduling viewings, report writing, pitch support and maintaining property particulars.
- You’ll visit properties to carry out viewings.
- You’ll take part in regular training in business skills, technical knowledge, and professional development to support your growth.
- Attending team meetings on a daily basis.
- GCSEs – C / 4 grade or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Degree – On track to receive a 2:1 or above in any bachelor’s degree in any subject
- To apply for this role, you need to be in your penultimate year of University.
- Right to work in the UK: You will need to have right to work in the UK, with no time restrictions or limited working hours as this is a full-time role.
2:1 or higher