Marketing Student Placement (2023/2024)
The world as we know it has changed. It’s more important than ever that communications and entertainment services are available to users to connect wherever they may be. Here at Dolby, our mission is to enable experiences that transcend expectations and reach the spectacular. We need your creative solutions and diverse thought. The Dolby internship program offers impactful, project-based work experience in a collaborative, creative environment where you work side by side with industry leaders.
Amplify your insatiable curiosity by implementing real-world solutions that revolutionize how people communicate and how entertainment is created, delivered, and enjoyed worldwide. For any student seeking to gain invaluable expertise through meaningful, personal contributions, we invite you to join us in continuing to design a future where technology meets entertainment!
We have one placement for the 2023/2024 academic year at Dolby Europe Ltd in the Europe Geo Marketing Team, which defines and implements the marketing strategy for the region. The intern’s role will be supporting Dolby’s digital transformation across Europe and cover a wide range of UK specific activities. The placement is based at Dolby’s Central London office.
Area of Responsibilities
The successful candidate will gain experience in:
· CMS tool management: maintenance and constant improvement of the Dolby Europe websites.
· CRM tool management and owner of local newsletter(s).
· YouTube Europe channel management.
· B2B and B2C digital campaigns, including asset creation (video and static).
· Planning and execution of virtual and physical B2B marketing events (tradeshows/trainings/PR events).
· Maintain UK content tracker across all entertainment areas and Dolby technologies, and share with internal and external stakeholders
· Cinema scheduling
· Crafting performance reports
· Logistics and stock management
· Collaboration with sales and engineering teams, and other Dolby European offices
· A genuine interest in technology, marketing and consumer behavior
· A genuine interest in digital tools such as CMS and CRM
· A real focus on digital marketing and social media
· Excellent writing skills and a keen eye for detail
· Ability to work autonomously and a pro-active, hands-on attitude
· Ability to organise own workloads and prioritise as required
· A good understanding of the marketing mix (on and offline)
· Design skills desirable, but not essential (InDesign, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro)
· Fluent in English, additional language is a plus
Whilst being an integral part of the team, the successful candidate will also need to be able to work with minimal supervision. We would be very interested in hearing from students with related experience, who are looking for an exciting and rewarding placement this year.
Applicants should be an undergraduate in their second or third year of studying marketing.