Marketing Intern - London
- We’re looking for an eager-to-learn marketer to join our Marketing team in our central London offices for an internship of 6 months (full time ideally, part time can be discussed).
- This is an excellent opportunity where you’ll be planning and completing a variety of marketing campaigns across the UK and Middle East markets.
- You'll work with a creative and hardworking team who you can learn from as they possess lots of channel experience (direct mail, events, email, paid) to give you a well rounded experience. And, once you’re ready, you’ll have autonomy to make the role your own.
Area of Responsibilities
Direct Mail campaign management. You will lead the execution of direct mails, including; budgeting, planning, campaign build, analysis and working closely with sales teams on target accounts.
- Assisting in paid media campaign building, testing and reporting to increase our paid media return on investment.
- Contributing towards the end to end of global campaign process including email marketing, social strategy, and effective follow up and nurture campaigns.
-Supporting the UK marketing team on the biggest (and without bias, the best) event of the year, CX circle.
- Using CRM systems such as Salesforce and HubSpot to assist with campaign asset building, such as landing pages, email marketing cadences, email list segmentation and campaign analysis.-
- Experience in marketing, campaigns and working across the mix of marketing channels
- Validated project management skills and understanding how to handle the priorities of multiple partners
- Strong copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling supporting collateral
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot (or equivalent marketing automation tool) is a plus!
▪️ Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and various opportunities to interact with your team and global colleagues both on and offsite each year.
▪️ Work flexibility: hybrid and remote work policies.
▪️ Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different).
▪️ Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave.
▪️ Wellbeing allowance.
▪️ Home Office Allowance.
▪️ A Culture Crew in every country to coordinate regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours.
▪️ Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success.
▪️ We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information.