Marketing Intern (full-time, remote)
We are seeking a marketing intern with knowledge in digital marketing, email and content marketing, research, audience growth, social media (expertise in new video platforms is a plus).
We’re looking for an energized Marketing Intern with an eager knowledge of digital marketing, social media, email, content marketing, research, and audience growth.
Working in a fast-paced startup environment, the marketing intern must have the ability to coordinate multiple projects, problem solve, and work under pressure. This role includes everything from producing social media content, researching communities and groups, to supporting creative ideas for pre-sales, product adoption, and scaling the brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a social media following, and learn the various aspects of marketing from the ground up. You must enjoy getting your hands dirty, dancing with the rhythm of a startup, problem-solving, and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
By helping Lua to engage our end-users and community leaders, you will play a large part in defining how we express ourselves in the market and how we scale. You will be working collaboratively with our marketing team along with designers, engineers, and product managers to overcome challenges and help Lua succeed in the market.
Area of Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation and delivery of written, video, and image content for our social media accounts, curating content, and growing our audience across multiple channels.
- Assist in maintaining our website and email activities.
- Research and identify new community groups to work with on a regular basis, then build and maintain sustainable relationships with them.
- Identify creative ways of sustainably growing our communities and stay abreast of relevant metrics and market trends.
- Supporting work with Lua’s brand ambassadors — community leaders.
- Carry out qualitative research and offer feedback to champion the voice of our customers.
- Analyze performance marketing analytics and report results, report to the team, and then suggest a data-driven improvement.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming and ideation sessions.
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Support competitor analysis and research.
- Report directly to the CMO, gaining skills and knowledge from his experience.
- Completed or completing training in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Live the digital and marketing world (you're passionate about this stuff!).
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Proven experience as a content creator managing and growing a personal or professional social media account (Facebook, Instagram, and/or TikTok ).
- Be a community builder and show a track record of growing and developing a customer community.
- You are creative and enjoy producing content.
- You are comfortable with research and can present your findings in a clear and methodological way.
- The opportunity to build an audience from the ground up excites you.
- You know and understand how to measure relevant performance marketing metrics.
- You know how to use Mailchimp (or other email software) and feel confident with new technologies and uploading new content into web CMS.
- You are confident with Excel, possess the skills to build functional spreadsheets, and can extract/interpret relevant data at will.
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of your work
- A drive to learn and develop your skills further.
- On a personal journey of self-growth - being connected with ISTA or a conscious community (Yoga, meditation, ecstatic dance, etc..) is a plus.