Marketing Intern, EMEA & APAC
🚀 Summer Internship
Remitly is hiring 2 Marketing interns to join our team and help grow our remittance business. This will be an operational role with opportunities to help build marketing campaigns including app store, landing pages, and promotion setup; budget management; media buying and planning; and you will partner with our creative team and agency partners.
You will be based in our London office. While we are flexible on start / end dates, we envisage the internship beginning over Summer 2023 and lasting for 3 months, depending on availability.
Area of Responsibilities
- Work with the Campaign Marketing Lead on the execution of our brand campaigns across the EMEA and APAC regions to raise awareness of Remitly with our target customers
- Support with the planning and buying of media across a variety of channels including TV, Out Of Home, print, radio, and community marketing
- Help manage our creative intake process and work with our creative team to deliver creative assets for our campaigns and marketing channels
- Work with the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Marketing Manager to lead our CRO programmes across the Web and App platforms to improve the customer journey
- Build, QA, and test landing pages to ensure that we offer accurate, clear content for our customers
- Lead the setup and launch process of customer promotions in partnership with the Growth Marketing and Business Management teams
- Completed or expect to complete your undergraduate degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Business) by Summer 2023. 1+ years of work experience or European language skills are a bonus
- Familiarity with the basic principles of marketing or have an interest in learning more
- Solid project management skills
- A desire to understand the Remitly customer and remittances, with the ability to translate these insights into results
- Comfort with both qualitative and quantitative analysis