Marketing - Discovery Programme - 2023 - London
The Discovery Diversity Programme is an amazing opportunity for students from underrepresented groups, who are 2 years out from graduation, to be assessed for, and to apply to join, our Summer Internships in 2024 before anyone else.
It’s the chance to learn about a career at Barclays, the chance to find out a lot about the business world and to discover a bit about yourself. And, as you’ll gain a good understanding of the full selection of roles and opportunities we offer, it’s a perfect stepping stone to one of our 10-week internships.
Barclays makes markets in nearly all major asset classes, providing sophisticated, timely solutions to our clients. Our team works in a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting environment, quickly processing information and anticipating market trends to help clients make their next move.
Area of Responsibilities
· Join seminars and workshops, where you’ll learn about financial services, your chosen business area, the recruitment process and Barclays as an employer.
· Participate in specific breakout sessions for your business area, where you'll gain insights of what you can expect from the Summer Internship in 2024.
· Build your understanding of the assessment process and next steps
· Connect with people from across our business, including current graduates who have already made the journey that you are starting out on.
· Attend dedicated networking sessions with senior leaders and graduates aligned to your chosen business area
· Explore the various Barclays D&I networks.
· On the 2nd day of the programme, you can be assessed for the 2024 summer internship by taking part in 2 assessments.
· You are 2 years out from graduation.
· You can be studying any degree discipline.
· You are curious to understand how a global bank adapts in a constantly evolving environment.